Certifications > Generalist > HRBP Advanced
CHRMP Advanced (HRBP) certification validates your mastery in the area of HR Leadership. It demonstrates you have exceptional skills in managing and running the HR Function. It also validates your understanding of the strategic function of HR and policy-implementation.
The field of HR is dynamic, and we understand the importance of keeping up with the industry demands and expectations. As the world of work transforms and HR professionals lead their organizations through this time, they must continue to develop professionally. Earning your CHRMP certification demonstrates to your organization and future employers a serious commitment to the profession of HR. In the often crowded and noisy job market, CHRMP helps you to stand out and be taken seriously.
What we offer through The CHRMP – Advanced certification program goes beyond the execution level of human resource management, and it addresses subjects and application methodologies at a decision making and strategy building level. This course is strategically designed for HR professionals with experience who are looking to fast track their career in the HR domain.
This globally recognized award-winning course is formulated keeping in mind the industry demand to constantly upgrade skills, establish best practices, and build valuable networks in the industry. This intensive certification program validates the competencies of professionals thus allowing you to showcase your commitment to your career.
For current and future HR leaders
CHRMP-Advanced (HRBP) certification helps you – the experienced HR professional, build on your skills, clarify complex issues arising out of practical work experiences, and understand the various dynamics that affect critical HR decisions and strategies. A CHRMP-Advanced certified professional has a deep and insightful understanding of HR processes and systems, not only understands HR processes but also becomes capable of designing HR Architecture. We believe in training and encouraging future HR leaders, and enabling the current leaders of the industry.
Globally Recognised, Locally Relevant
Through in-depth and application-focused training, and testing at global standards, CHRMP – Advanced gives you an all-rounded perspective of HR functions. This gives you a competitive edge and helps you stay ahead of your peers, both locally and internationally. We believe that CHRMP certified professionals can hold their own among the HR industry, and stand out as professionals.
Competency-based learning design
CHRMP – Advanced is designed using the principles of adult learning, instructional design, and experiential learning techniques. The course material is cutting-edge, future-oriented, and loaded with projects and activities. This enables you to build confidence in your abilities that are practically applicable. Focusing on individual learning styles, CHRMP- Advanced Certification has a custom-built training methodology in order to build a competency-based understanding of HRM.
Post-certification on-the-job / job search support
As a graduate, you can enjoy post-training support for one year. During this period, you have unlimited access to online as well as offline courses. CHRMP consultants and industry experts are also available for advice to help credential holders implement on-the-job projects. We pride ourselves on our extensive network, and graduates can also tap into the supportive global alumni community of CHRMP for networking and creating opportunities.
CHRMP-Advanced is a comprehensive program that is based on the premise that candidates have an execution level understanding of HR. Therefore, work experience is a prerequisite. The CHRMP – Advanced certification program is recommended for HR professionals.
|Education||Work experienced||Experience in HR domain|
|Graduate||3 – 20 years||3 years|
|Post graduate||2 – 10 years||2 years|
|CHRMP – Foundation||2 – 10 years||2 years|
- Introduction to competency-based HRM
- Understanding competencies
- Competency-based HRM vs traditional HRM
- Competency mapping
Writing competency indicators
- Understanding competency Framework
- Understanding competency matrix
- Competency Assessments
- Introduction to the job interview
- Types of interview questions
- The behavioural event interview
- Structure of a behavioural event interview
- Finding the STAR
- Strategies for conducting an effective BEI
- Organisational Planning
- Human Resource Planning
- Staffing – workforce planning
- Case study – manpower planning
- Recruitment – concepts and strategies
- Trends in recruitment
- Selection process
- Selection test design
- Introduction to performance management
- Importance of performance management processes
- Objectives and uses of performance management
- Appraisal process
- Traditional methods of performance appraisal
- Graphic Rating Scale method
- Critical Incident Method
- Behaviourally Anchored Rating Scales
- Management By Objectives
- 360-degree appraisal
- Assessment centres
- Balanced Scorecard
- Ongoing coaching and feedback
- Errors in performance appraisal
- Introduction to C&B planning
- Designing compensation plans
- Factors affecting C&B planning
- Internal equity, External equity , Individual equity
- Salary slabs, Pay Parity, Median
- Flexible structures, Survey studies
- Salary trends, Emerging trends
- Optimisation of compensation
- Reduction of compensation turnover – case study
- Strategies for reducing compensation turnover
- Point plan method
- Introduction to job analysis
- Methods of job analysis
- Stakeholders in Job analysis
- Sources of data
- Job data segregation
- Job descriptions and job specifications
- Creation of job descriptions and job specifications
- Introduction to employee engagement
- Need for employee engagement
- Factors affecting employee engagement
- Meeting human needs through employee engagement
- Understanding and measuring absenteeism
- Understanding and measuring attrition
- Employee engagement surveys
- Employee engagement and other functions in HR
- Introduction to HR Policies
- Vision and Value Alignment in HR policies
- Policy Classification
- Understanding policies and procedures
- Creation of HR Policies
- Structure of HR policies
- Most used HR Policies
- Case Discussion
- Introduction to some HR agreements / contracts
- Offer letter
- Appointment letter
- Terms of employment, Bonds
- Contracts and service agreements
- Background verification
- Joining formalities
- Leave Management
- Introduction to Learning & Development
- DNA of training – KSA
- Four levels of Skills Development
- Types of learning programs
- Approaches to training
- ADDIE Model (An introduction to the phases
- Evaluation (Criteria of evaluation, Methods and Kirkpatrick’s Model)
Exam & Certification
CHRMP is validated with the best-in-the-world-testing standards, delivered in partnership with Pearson VUE. The certification exam consists of 60 multiple choice questions to be answered in 90 minutes. The questions are a mix of conceptual and practical case study type.
One can take the exam at any designated Pearson Vue Center or web proctored in the comfort of one’s own home.
Showcase your program accomplishment with a Blockchain Secured and Verified Digital Badge on Professional Networking sites to gain better visibility
Blended & Flexible Learning Options
Distance and location are not a constraint for you to earn your CHRMP credentials. Learn from the convenience of your home and take the certification exam in your city (across190 countries) or from your home through web proctoring.
For going through the learning system – different learning paths are available, including self-paced, live classroom and blended.
Fee & Plan
Self-Paced Platform Walkthrough
Watch this video to get an overview of what the self-paced learning environment looks like. This is what you will see once you have enrolled in the self-paced programme.