Animesh is Director & Course Head responsible for product development & program delivery; he owns the circle of excellence for Human Resource Certification (C.H.R.M.P) and also responsible for creation of our PepTALK Learning Delivery Model.
He has an experience of over 14 years in learning & development and his known for his application based, practical and experiential style.
- Animesh is a Certified Learning and Development Professional and he has trained more than 5000 professionals ranging from Senior Level Managers to young Executives.
- He has been responsible for conceptualizing and implementing C.H.R.M.P.
- His area of expertise includes:
- Compensation Management, Negotiation Skills, Employee Relations, Client Management
- Goal Setting, Recruitment & Selection, Team Building, Public Speaking, Interviewing Skills
- Presentation Skills, General HR, Agreements, Industrial Relations, Business Laws etc
- Apart from training he has been involved in numerous HR Consulting projects. He has helped organization create HR Processes & Policies and has done HR Audit for number of organizations.
- Animesh has delivered learning intervention for employees of organizations like ITC, Wipro, Infosys, Accenture, Dell, CISCO, KPMG, Northern Trust, Tyfone, Pepsi, Misys, CMRIT, Integer, Integratus Technologies, QAI, Edista Testing, Christ University etc.
- Animesh has also made significant contributions to training design, delivery, implementation and evaluation during his stint at Ripples Learning.
- He will be your Course Dean and Co-Facilitator for C.H.R.M.P Edge Program and will be available in person, on phone and email for any doubts or clarifications.
Abhishek is responsible for learning delivery and research at Ripples. He owns the Circle of Excellence for Human Behavior, Customer Engagement, Leadership and Personal Transformation.
Abhishek is a facilitator and executive coach who is passionate about organizational and personal effectiveness. Abhishek has imparted learning to more than 12,000 individuals in the past 8 years with more than 4000 platform hours. He is known for his engaging, high-energy, humorous style and the ability to make learning fun.
- He is a certified practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming from the National Federation of Neuro-linguistic Psychology, Florida and from Sue Knight Consulting, London. He is also a certified practitioner of the Silva Mind Control Methods. He has undergone Project Management Training by PMI. Besides this, he has considerable experience in unstructured T-Group sensitivity training workshops and jungle survival training.
- Abhishek has imparted learning on Leadership, Human resource, Conflict Resolution, Customer Service, Time Management, Personal Transformation, Sales, Goal Setting, Prioritization, Negotiation, Team building, Effective Interviewing, Communication etc. to Accenture, Cognizant, HP, TCS, Cavin Kare, CSC, HCL Tech, Perot Systems, Deloitte, Franklin Templeton, Servion Global, Wipro, HDFC Standard Life, Aditya Birla Minacs, Datamatics, Valvoline Cummins, Nittany Decision Services etc. He led the training business at Expertus HR, a multinational that had diversified into the training consulting space and delivered several Kirkpatrick – Level 3 results. Prior to that he worked with Perot Systems and was responsible for leadership development, one to one coaching and OD interventions.
- Besides delivery, his breakthrough work in the learning space include successfully using Accelerated Learning to reduce process training duration and using NLP based excellence modeling projects to impact measurable performance.
- Besides his work, Abhishek is passionate about community building and promoting world peace. He is a member of numerous forums and has written extensively on this subject.
- Abhishek graduated from Madras University, and holds and MBA from T.A.Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal.
Veronica is responsible for learning delivery and client relation; she owns the circle of excellence for behavioral training. She has an experience of over 4 years in training and is known for her engaging & humorous delivery style. Her understanding of human behavior and ability to create a safe learning environment leads to success of her programs.
She has gained Experience in facilitation, having delivered training to young executives, college students, and senior executives.
- Veronica has imparted training in Presentation Skills, Workplace Culture,Campus to corporate, Team building Business Etiquette, Business Communication, Customer Service & Satisfaction, Language proficiency, Self Confidence, Public Speaking, Interviewing Skills & E-mail Etiquette. Her areas of expertise within the HR domain are Training & Development, Personality Assessment, Performance Management,
- She has been involved in pre training analysis, preparing training modules and coaching teams on these skill sets. Conceptualizing & developing behavioral, sales, functional and other modules as per the client requirements.
- She applies the use of innovative training practices and methods like role plays, simulation, exercises, games, energizers for better absorption and transference of training. She believes that there is a difference between making a presentation and training. Being a trainer is like being a coach or a friend who empathizes and communicates the problem faced by participants.
- She has also been involved in the research organization of ripples – Ripples Labs. She has been part of the team responsible for creating the concept of pepTALK Certification, which is aL3 Behavioral Learning Intervention. She has also created a one – year Goal Setting Program called ‘Power Living’ and launched it for Ripples Learning as a community based goal achievement effort.
- Apart from training she has been actively involved in various Social Causes.
- Veronica is MSc in Management (General) from University of Teesside, UKand is a Certified Learning & Development Professional (CLDP).
Anindita is responsible for Content Development & Learning Delivery; she owns the circle of excellence for Behavioral & Technical training.
She has an experience of over 3 years in training and is known for her passionate and engaging delivery style. Her understanding of human behavior and ability to create a safe learning environment leads to success of her programs.
- She has gained Experience in facilitation, having delivered training to young executives, college students, and senior executives.
- Her areas of expertise are MS Excel, MSOffice, HRIS, Social Media, Online Branding,Self Confidence ,Public Speaking, Interviewing Skills ,E-mail Etiquette ,Presentation Skills, Workplace Culture, Campus to corporate,Team building.
- She has been involved in preparing training modules and coaching teams on these skill sets. Conceptualizing & developing technical, behavioral, functional and other modules as per the client requirements.
- She applies the use of innovative training practices and methods like role plays, simulation, exercises, games, energizers for better absorption and transference of training. She is extraordinary when it comes to synthesizing ideas and creating powerful and positive outcomes.
- She has also been involved in the research organization of ripples – Ripples Labs. She has been part of the team responsible for creating the concept of pepTALK Certification, which is a L3 Behavioral Learning Intervention.
- Anindita is a Certified Learning & Development Professional (C.L.D.P)
- She is an MBA from SCDL
- Apart from training Anindita’s passion lies in poetry, she has written over 200 poems
Kalpana comes with an overall HR Industry experience of 8 years, mostly into Senior HR Recruitments, Training & Development. She has worked with Companies like Fujitsu Consulting, Oracle, JP Morgan, Kelly Services. Her ability to go deeper in the concepts and explain it with simplified and interesting manner distinguishes her as a facilitator.
She is also a part of Research & Development Team for Ripples.
- She has done her MBA in HR from SCDL, Pune. She also holds a Master’s Degree in History (Modern India) and a Bachelor Degree in Arts (History) from Delhi University. During her educational journey she has received various awards and scholarships from eminent personalities like Chief Justice of India, Aruna Roy and Pandit Ravi Shankar. She has also been a part of international visits during her college years.
- Kalpana has delivered learning interventions for participants of HDFC, Honeywell, Northern Trust, Accenture, IBM, HSBC, Infosys, Cognizant, Saskin Technologies, AXA Technologies, Jet Airways, Team lease Services. She has delivered trainings on Recruitment & Selection, Job Analysis & Competency Mapping, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Job Portals, HRIS, Agreements & Negotiation, HR policies and Labour Laws & Performance Management.
- Besides her work, Kalpana is an avid writer and a poet. She has written various short stories and a lot of poems. Currently, she is also involved in doing research work for different HR strategies & topics.
Maithili is a senior consultant with Ripples. She has more than 17 years of experience in core training and development.
She has led the training function at Perot Systems, HDFC Standard Life and Foster Wheeler International, giving her experience and practical insight into creating behavioural change across levels and industries (IT, ITES, Banking, and Engineering).
- Maithili has experience in designing and implementing the complete training cycle and conceptualizing and delivering initiatives for learning needs analysis, competency mapping, executive coaching, 360 degrees, psychometrics and running assessment centres
- She has also led initiatives to identify high-potential individuals and create a leadership development plan for them with periodic learning interventions, individual coaching and action learning projects.
- Maithili is certified by DDI (Development Dimensions International, Geneva) to deliver Leadership and Personal Development workshops.
- She has also been certified to conduct the Leadership Workshop and Culture & Values interventions in Dallas by Perot Systems Global L&D.
- She has a rich cross-cultural learning delivery experience having conducted workshops in Switzerland, Singapore, Thailand, India, USA and UK and is a specialist in adventure outbound workshops.
Nupur is responsible for Learning Delivery and Client Relations at Ripples; she owns the circle of excellence for Behavioral & Competency Development Programs.
She has an experience of over 9 years in core Learning & Development and is known for her high energy and engaging sessions.
- Nupur is a Certified Learning and Development Professional, accredited by International Accreditation Organization, Houston, Texas, USA.
- She has conducted programs on Business Communication, Business Etiquette, Cross Cultural Sensitivity, Conflict Management and functional in-depth topics in Human Resources
- Her public programs have been attended by professionals from organizations such as Airtel, TCS, mPhasis, First Source, Vasan eye care, IBM, Aricent Asian Exports, JP Morgan, HP, HCL, Northern Trust etc.
- Nupur has worked in training delivery roles in organizations such as Amicorp where she has designed, developed and implemented trainings for employees across 43 offices of Amicorp offices.
- Nupur has wide-ranging cross-cultural experience which has honed her perspective as a developmental and communications trainer. Her international travel experience includes visiting and travelling through Sweden, Germany, France, Egypt, Singapore, Malaysia, USA Turkey, Holland, Venezuela, China, Croatia etc.
Sunny has over half a decade of experience into content development, recruitment and learning delivery.
His ability to build rapport with his participants and the keen interest he takes to ensure learning is effective distinguish him as a facilitator.
- He has attended NLP workshop by NLP Academy and is currently working towards fulfilling the requirements for NLP Practitioner certification.
- He has delivered training on presentation skills, decision making, stress management, goal setting and time management, business communication, etc. Among HR competencies he has delivered training sessions on all HR areas, specially recruitment, job sites, learning and development, performance management.
- He has also coached and mentored hundreds of individuals through another online counselling firm, he is a part of.
- He holds an Engineering degree in Computer Science from BPUT, Orissa and Post Graduation in Psychology (HRDM) from Christ University, Bangalore, Sunny loves public speaking and is currently a member of Toastmasters International. Earlier too, he was a part of a well known public speaking institute in Delhi. He has always been appreciated as a speaker and has won various speech contests.
- Apart from this all, he loves food, blogging, deep discussions on various topics. Of course, he also loves to watch comedy shows and sleep!