Learning & Development
This training module builds your competencies in the area of 'Learning and Development', helping you analyze training needs, design training programs, develop collateral, deliver the program and evaluate it's effectiveness. L&D professionals contribute to critical competency building goals of an organization.
Develop real-world skills and finish an internship project report
Learn in classroom sessions available at select locations
Live sessions by experts on industry topics
Submit practice assignment and receive real-time feedback
Unlimited access to all sessions (online or classroom) for 1 year
Learn from industry professionals and consultants to Fortune 500 companies
Conduct Training Need Analysis research and deliver reports
Compare different types of training programs
Use Kolb's model to design experiential training programs
Prepare Training Calendar for your organization
Apply the ADDIE Model to manage the Training function
Distinguish and articulate the DNA/building blocks of all Training Programmes.
Design Training Feedback Reports at different levels of the Kirkpatrick Model
Use the different stages in Skill Development for finding the right training programs
This specialization course focuses on developing skills for L&D professionals and generalists who manage the L&D function in an organization.
- LD001 - Welcome to the Module
- LD002 - DNA of Training
- LD003 - Knowledge-Based Training
- LD004 - Skill-Based Training
- LD005 - Four Levels of Skill Development
- LD006 - Attitude-Based Training
- LD007 - The Prominent Dimension
- LD008 - Training is Not the Solution for Every Problem
- LD009 - Types of Training Programmes
- LD010 - Approaches to Training
- LD011 - Introduction to ADDIE
- LD012 - Analysis – Introduction
- LD013 - Training Needs Analysis – Observation
- LD014 - Training Needs Analysis – Survey
- LD015 - Training Needs Analysis – In-Depth Interviews
- LD016 - Training Needs Analysis – Focus Groups
- LD017 - Training Needs Analysis – Job Descriptions / Competency Matrix
- LD018 - Training Needs Analysis – Triangulation
- LD019 - Training Needs Analysis – The Training Needs Analysis Report
- LD020 - Design – Introduction
- LD021 - Training Design – Programme Design
- LD022 - Training Design – Introduction to Learning Design Models
- LD023 - Training Design – Learning Styles
- LD024 - Training Design – Kolb's Experiential Learning Cycle
- LD025 - Training Design – Bloom's Taxonomy
- LD026 - Training Design – The Training Plan
- LD027 - Development
- LD028 - Implementation
- LD029 - Implementation – Delivery
- LD030 - Training Evaluation – Introduction
- LD031 - Training Evaluation – Level 1 (Reaction)
- LD032 - Training Evaluation – Level 2 (Knowledge)
- LD033 - Training Evaluation – Level 3 (Behaviour)
- LD034 - Training Evaluation – Level 3 (ResultsLab by Ripples Learning)
- LD035 - Training Evaluation – Level 4 (Results)
- LD036 - Training Evaluation – The Training Effectiveness Report
- LD037 - Revisting ADDIE
- LD038 - In Conclusion
Exam & Certification
This specialization course is not a certification course. There are several inbuilt quizes as a part of the course but no exam. Participants get a certificate of attendance once they complete the program.
"The course was personalized to my requirement and enabled me to complete it in a month. The instructors Ms.Anindita and Mr.Sunny were warm and encouraged participation. The creation of Whatsapp group ensured that that the reminder was given, and finally the quick issuing of the certificate was much appreciated"
"I choose CHRMP for in depth Knowledge, Group Activities, complete support till the last step in the Recruitment process to ensure that i got an Excellent opportunity in an MNC, Accenture. Thank You Ripples"
"Since I earned my CHRMP Certification, I have felt more confident within the HR Domain. I have also seen improved career prospects and salary hikes that I can attribute to CHRMP Certification. The learning is relevant, practical and helped me to hit the group running the corporate world. The Certification also help me earn recognition and goodwill and gave me a vast alumni network of like-minded professionals."
" I started the course with minimum knowledge about core competencies of HR .During the course I came across few experts who helped me connect the dots in terms of HR skills. In the end I am taking away three important things a) In depth knowledge of core competencies in HR b) Key points one must keep in mind while attending the interviews c) How to articulate the knowledge that we already posses. In short this course not only helps you to learn about HR,but also assist a great deal to crack the interviews if you are an active job seekers. I am grateful that I attended this course for I can be a better HR professional now"
"An interactive, enriching, thought provoking & interesting course. Was able to lay may hands on the entire gamut of Human Resource Management Domain. A knowledgeable experience that led to promising employment opportunities."
Flexible Learning Options
Distance and location are not a constraint for you to earn your CHRMP credentials. Learn from the convenince of your home and take the certification exam in your city or attend sessions in some of our select training locations for classroom training and certification exam. Travel and Stay assistance is available for out-of-station candidates.
Fee & Plan
Start here and choose the one that is the best for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Other organizations and business schools offer programs on Strategic HR, whereas our program consists of both strategic as well as implementative HR, making the CHRMP program extremely balance. The entire curriculum is application based and competency based. As a lot of companies are transitioning from skill based to competency based, our program would help you in the long run. The course also includes a lot of ICP’s (In-class projects) and learning methodologies, which will help you to apply everything you learn.
This is a certification of your competency which would be provided after you complete the certification examination.
The certification exam would be consist of many assessment tests.These tests would be conducted throughout the workshop, after the completion of each module in the curriculum.
Our trainers have completed their projects in a lot different organizations, and worked on setting up processes like; Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Performance Management and Recruitment & Selection. They have a thorough idea about all the HR processes in the organizations. You can also visit our website, where you can find the detailed profiles of our facilitators.
The certification exam would be completely objective.It would contain only Multiple Choice Questions.
Yes, it would be sufficient to learn the concepts and develop an understanding about the same.The method of facilitation would be effective to ensure that the concepts are easily grasped by all.